LogicHub is starting a different kind of Managed Detection and Response service. Rather than requiring analysts to do repetitive tasks, we use our own automation and decision support platform to execute those tasks and employ security analysts to dive deeper and grow as security professionals. With that, we are seeking analytic and creative minded individuals who have a passion for solving problems and protecting computer systems, networks, and data. Ideal candidates can interact with data at the command line as well as communicate effectively with client security teams.
- Analyze information security logs and datasets
- Plan detections based off of given datasets
- Build detection playbooks within Logichub Platform.
- Refine and tune detections as needed
- 2+ years of it/network/security analysis, blue teaming activities (such as SoC analysts, content creator, forensics, etc..) or offensive security
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Knowledge Python
- Knowledge SQL and/or HiveQL
- Knowledge of various logging sources
- Knowledge of SIEM platforms, such as Splunk and Sumologic
- Knowledge of cloud environments, concepts and security concerns
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Self driven and passion for learning
- Ability to pass a background check
Highly desired experience
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or a creative field
- Past Experience in building Threat Detection Content
- Certification in any of the following:OSCE, OSCP, GPEN, GCIH, GCSA, GCDA
- Proficient Python
- Proficient SQL and or HiveQL
- Proficient with Splunk
- Proficient with Sumologic
- Logging and data collection tools
- Security tool familiarity - network and endpoint
- Knowledge of cloud environments and concepts
- SIEM - Splunk ES, Elastic, QRadar, Arcsight
- Automation Products - Phantom, Demisto, etc
- Thrive as part of a tightly-knit team in a quickly-changing environment
- Team players with great ability to listen and learn and bring the best ideas to the front
- Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, diligent, smart and hungry to learn and grow.
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.