About Us :
What we do: LogicHub offers the industry’s most powerful automation platform for security operations, helping organizations dramatically accelerate every SecOps process from alert triage and incident response, to threat hunting and detection. Founded on a singular premise that every threat detection process can be automated, LogicHub empowers security analysts to be an order of magnitude more effective and productive.
Role And Responsibilities :
- Collaboratively build & extend the reliable and scalable automation infrastructure for the entire Logichub system from APIs and their performance to web.
- Define and implement tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of QA
- Advocate for testability during the design process, enabling reliable and efficient automation
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage
- Proactively research, learn, advocate and implement the latest technologies enabling reliable and efficient automation
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-4 years experience in testing preferably in product based companies
- Excellent understanding of testing life cycle, test processes and ability to write excellent automation code
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks in Selenium and Rest Assured
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, Rest Assured, JMeter, TestRails, Jira etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment a plus
- Good knowledge with test cases creation and automation
- Passion for testing with a “break it” mentality
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, complex problems, and breaking things
How to apply
Send your resume and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.